About Murry Parrish
Murry J. Parrish is a seasoned litigation and trial attorney with a relentless passion for ensuring justice is served for the injured and bereaved. Murry has been involved in numerous multi-million dollar recoveries for his clients, including seven and eight figure judgments for brain injury and wrongful death cases. A founding partner of The Parrish Law Firm, Murry has built his practice to be one of the premier personal injury and workers' compensation law firms in Oklahoma. From years of experience, he knows that success is about preparation, knowledge, and hard work.
Murry has been involved in multiple multi-million dollar recoveries for his clients, including a $17 million verdict in the past year. Widely regarded by his peers and the media, Murry's cases have received both statewide and national media attention. Focusing on high value complex and catastrophic personal injury cases, Murry's genuine concern for the well being of those that have suffered a serious injury is a reflection of the impressive results he is able to achieve for his clients.
- Bachelor of Political Science
Oklahoma State University University, 1992
- Juris Doctor University of Oklahoma, 1995
Admitted to Practice:
- State of Oklahoma
- State of Arizona
- United States District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Oklahoma Trial Lawyers Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma City Better Business Bureau
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Married with two children.
Murry Parrish is affiliated with Legion Counsel, LLP, which provides marketing and administrative services.
*Not licensed in Oklahoma